WHAT IS THE ROLE OF A DELIVERY DRIVER?
Under the supervision of the Warehouse and Delivery Manager, the delivery driver will have to execute all the necessary tasks in order to deliver and install the furniture's orders.
- ±50% of time : Drive the delivery cube truck (sharing the task with the other delivery driver) ;
- ±20% of time: Deliver the furniture's order at the rights places;
- ±30% of time: Make, if necessary, the furniture assembly (base).
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR US?
- Schedule: Monday to Friday from 6:30am to 2:30pm, for 35 hours/week **the hours are garantied** with possiblity of overtime.
- Paid training
- Uniforms provided
- Social benefits
- Enjoy driving and working on the road;
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Demonstrate professionalism and courtesy;
- Must be confortable to lift heavy loads and to make furniture assembly (base);
- Must have a valid class 5 driver's licence
Warehouse location: 35 Adrien-Robert, Gatineau, J8Y 3S3
At Denis Office Supplies, employees can make the difference. You can make the difference!