Accounts Receivable Clerk, Accounting Department
Are you a friendly, competent and efficient person? Denis Office Supplies & Furniture is the right employer for you! For us, service has been a priority for over 50 years, both for our customers and our employees.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH US?
- Full time position, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm;
- Salary: $19.50/hour;
- Group insurance plan (accident/medical, dental, salary/disability, life);
- 3 weeks of vacation after 1 year;
- Paid training is provided on your first day to facilitate your integration into your new role;
- Accessible and open-minded managers ready to answer your questions and advise you;
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THE ACCOUNTING CLERK?
Under the supervision of the Director of Finance, and working in the accounting department, the accounting clerk's main responsibilities will be to
- Collecting direct deposits.
- Process account opening requests and credit investigation.
- Perform customer service.
- Prepare and follow up on delivery files.
- All other related tasks.
REQUIRED profile for accounting clerk :
- Ease of working with a computer and ability to work with Microsoft, Outlook and Excel
- Strong aptitude for customer service
- Team player
- Ability to make decisions and have good judgment
- Organized, rigorous and autonomous
- Enjoy working with numbers
Workplace: 2990 boul. Le Corbusier, Laval, H7L 3M2
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm
Come have fun and succeed with us!