WHAT IS THE ROLE OF AN OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE?
Under the supervision of the Customer Service Supervisor, the Outside Sales Representative will have to maintain existing clients while developing its own territory in order to satisfy clients’ needs in Office Supplies.
- As an Outside Sales Representative, you will represent Denis Office Supplies and Furniture in a professional manner to both our existing and potential clients within your predetermined territory.
- You will ensure customer retention while developing trusted and long-lasting business relationships.
- Prospecting new clients is one of your most important tasks.
- You will also have to plan your time in an optimal way, so that you can strategically manage your client visits and your clerical work.
- In order to provide good customer service, you will have to work closely with the customer service team and be aware of new products, industry trends and sales opportunities.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR US?
- Base salary + commission + Bonus
- Mileage and cell phone allowance
- Social Benefits
- Workspace at the office in Gatineau
- Paid training is provided upon arrival to facilitate your integration into your new role.
- There are also sales contests organized across eastern Canada in order to maintain a stimulating work environment.
- Have functional English
- One to two years of sales experience
- Responsible, professional and customer oriented
- Able to identify and seize sales opportunities
- Owning a car
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 40 hours/week
Office location: 120 boul. de L'Hôpital, Gatineau, QC, J8T 8H1
At Denis Office Supplies, employees can make the difference. You can make the difference!