Are you a friendly, competent and efficient person? Denis Office Supplies & Furniture is the right employer for you! For us, service has been a priority for more than 50 years, both for our customers and our employees.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF WORKING FOR US?
- Full time position, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm;
- Salary: $19.00/hour;
- Employee discount on all merchandise;
- Group insurance plan (accident/medical, dental, salary/disability, life);
- 3 weeks vacation after 1 year;
- Paid training is provided on your first day to facilitate your integration into your new role;
- Accessible and open-minded managers ready to answer your questions and advise you.
***Replacement for maternity leave (May 2023 to January 2024). ***
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF A RECEPTIONIST?
- Answer customer calls and transfer them to the right places;
- Ensure proper operation of the phone system and equipment;
- Take care of the day's mail, emails to be distributed to the right person, payments and invoices to be sent;
- Take care of account openings and follow-ups;
- Assist the different departments by performing various administrative tasks;
- Scanning, printing, checking various administrative documents;
- Create new employee files;
- Perform all other clerical tasks related to the position.
REQUIRED PROFILE for Receptionist :
- Computer literate with the ability to work with Microsoft, Outlook and Excel
- Team player
- Organized, rigorous and autonomous
Workplace : 1415 Frank-Carrel Street, QC, G1N 4N7
Schedule : Monday to Friday 08h30 to 17h00
Come have fun and succeed with us!