Warehouse Clerk, Shipping Team
You are a friendly, competent and efficient person? Denis Office Supplies & Furniture is the right employer for you! For us, service has been a priority for more than 50 years, both for our customers and for our employees.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR US?
- Full-time position, 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 08:30am to 5:00pm;
- Salary : 18$ per hour
- Employee discounts on all merchandise
- Group insurance plan (short and long-term disability, life)
- 3 weeks of vacation after 1 year;
- Paid training is provided upon arrival to facilitate your integration into your new role;
- Managers and supervisors ready to answer questions and give advice whenever needed;
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THE WAREHOUSE CLERK, SHIPPING TEAM?
Under the supervision of the shipping team manager, the warehouse clerk will need to execute all necessary task related to the shipment of the goods. The job consists of organizing the package for the expedition of the merchandise to all of our branches and customers. The person’s main responsibilities will be to:
- Scan boxes
- Make adequate skids
- Load Trucks
PROFILE REQUIRED for the warehouse clerk, shipping team;
- Excellent physical form
- Capacity to lift heavy charge continually.
- Good execution and speed
- Attention to details
Workplace: 123 Lutz St., NB, E1C 5E8
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Come have fun and succeed with us!